Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy New Year

Hi all and Happy New Year. I finally dragged my Christmas Day photos out of my camera to post today. This was the first year that the Andersons went absolutely nowhere for the holiday - just the way we wanted. There were plenty of days we stayed in our pjs too - just the way we wanted. We visited with friends, enjoyed watching the boys play with their toys, went bowling and had a lovely visit with my sister Alicia - just the way we wanted.

The year is already getting off to a crazy start - work travel, karate belt tests, signing the boys up for t-ball and getting ready for the possibility of two separate leagues because of their ages, and oh, Sam's birthday (which is today - pics to come tomorrow).

I hope you had a wonderfully restful (and boring) holiday - just the way you wanted.























1 comment:

patty said...

Amazing how fast they grow....they already look so different :( I miss them!!