Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I love Christmas cards!

I love getting holiday cards. Every day from about the first week of December through Christmas day, I run to the mailbox to see what cards came. I love all the variety, the extra touches, the funny and sweet photos chosen and of course the personal correspondence saved especially for that time of year.

But, this year was a little different. As you know, I photographed several families specifically for holiday cards. It's always a treat to get a card in the mail, but when I actually received each of those families' cards I was really floored. It was so rewarding to review each, see what photo or photos each family chose, and to receive their notes. I'm so glad I started this little side business o' mine for so many reasons, but to be able to spend time with such lovely people and give them the images they are proud to send to everyone special in their lives is, well, right at the top of the list. Many thanks to the Harveys, Swords, Leas, Wearnes, Cerrutis, Laus, Braswells and Rayburns.

1 comment:

Carla Busk said...

wow, nice collection of cards:)