Thursday, December 10, 2009

Get 'em while you can

For this family shoot, I've decided the theme was "catch that baby." Everyone sat down, Sutton promptly got up and galloped toward my camera. Everyone gathered over here, Sutton managed to be over there. She is 1 1/2 after all - what else would she be doing?

Anyway, we managed to corral everyone together for a few shots on a lovely Fall afternoon the Saturday after Thanksgiving. I've photographed these children before (you remember Jack or Sam's future wife Charlotte), and was happy to reprise the role of photographer for the whole family.

Sutton, Charlotte and Jackson are our neighbors' children and my kids just love playing with them. Their ages are just about the same as Sam and Jack, so the boys are able to look up to Jackson and hang out with the girls at the same time. Per-fect! Needless to say, we had great fun playing in the leaves and finding acorns on a beautiful day. Aren't they a handsome family!









1 comment:

VizWiz said...

I just love following your blog Tracy. You do such great work and give me lots of inspiration.

Andy