Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Somebody catch that dog

Right before Thanksgiving I photographed friends of ours from church. They were one of the first families I photographed shortly after launching my business, and I was so grateful to have them return. This time, however, they wanted to include their new puppy, Bogey. Uh oh. Great on paper, but I wasn't so sure about it in practice. When I arrived the dog ran around like puppies do, pulled us around the yard and actually escaped into the cul de sac for a short while.

Well the funniest thing happened! As soon as we sat everyone down and I started clicking away, the dog transformed into the perfect subject. Sat completely still, tongue wagging and everything. We were all amazed and I was so happy to deliver the image the family was really after (not seen here - can't do that silly, it's for holiday cards). Yeah Bogey!
















No comments: