Saturday, October 31, 2009

Dreary on Halloween

It's been raining a lot lately so no surprise that it rained tonight on Halloween. It also rained enough yesterday to delay my flight home from DC by 2 hrs, but that's another story. But no worries, tonight's rain did not dampen the spirits of all the little princesses, super heroes and goblins that live on our street. They trudged on with umbrellas and slickers without a care in the world - I mean free candy is free candy after all, right? Sam retired early and helped me give out candy, and thankfully almost all of it went. That's good in this house because I'd end up eating the leftovers.

I'm also including a few pics from our church's annual Trunk or Treat from earlier this week - which I just love. That night was absolutely stellar so we got at least one good night of costume wearin' in without having to bundle up. Gotta love Halloween in Georgia!

I thought this little pumpkin was a small child at first glance - I think Jack did too
Beetle bug Sutton
In betweeen raindrops, Bill took these




I've got my eye on you
Our lovely senior pastor, Dr. Self




Chicken Johnny and Chicken Gee

No comments: