Sunday, November 1, 2009

Notice anything?

I have a new look! No, I haven't gotten my braces off yet, but I do have a nifty new logo. My friend Jenny, who reps my fave new jewelry line www.stelladot.com/jennylau, happens to be married to a lovely fellow (Derek) who HAPPENS to be a graphic designer (they also have the most gorgeous kids). Well, one day a few weeks ago I sheepishly asked if he might be interested in helping me design a new look - my old logo wasn't quite what I had hoped for - and lo and behold he said yes! Whoo hoo!

After discussing what I was looking for: something more professional, fun, feminine, etc., he gave me a bunch of different options to look at - all were quite good. We whittled it down some, and he let me tinker a bit (I'm sure I drove him nuts), and finally we landed on what you see here. THEN, he went WAY above and beyond and designed a handout and stand up display sign that I can use while my new biz cards are on order (Derek, I'll be calling ya soon about that).

I just love the new design, and Derek was so great to work with. I can't wait to start using this stuff. Hey, if you need a good designer some day - call me - I gotta guy.









How cute is the little clothes line?






















1 comment:

patty said...

love it, love it, love it!!