Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Polka dot princesses

There's just something about polka dots on little girls, isn't there? I got to photograph these two lovelies along with their lovely parents on Saturday after t-ball fun and putt putt madness. It started out a beautiful day - and that lasted about 10 minutes before the clouds rolled in and blocked out the sun - again. It was cold and blustery and grey, but these gals soldiered on and never complained once. I, on the other hand, was whimpering into my SCARF. Okay, I'm exaggerating a little - but I was wearing a scarf.

Anyway, Chris and Krista and their polka dot gals were great to photograph and even their youngest miss - albeit between adorable pouts - managed to sneak me a few smiles. Bribery works every time! Below are a few from the afternoon. Thanks guys!

No comments: