Sunday, November 8, 2009

Smushy face, Huggie bear

On Saturday, my brother, sister-in-law, niece and brand-spankin-new baby nephew came for their first visit to Suwanee. For reference, this is my Army brother who was just recently stationed at Fort Gordon, GA. The boys were so excited about the visit this weekend and couldn't wait to see their aunt and uncle, and I couldn't wait to get my mitts on that baby.

At two months Liam is already smiling and is just the cutest thing! He looks nothing like my brother Ian, although I did see flashes of him in certain instances. He was such a good baby the whole day and was passed from person to person without much fuss. I forgot how often the ity bity ones need to eat and be changed -- this kid ate every 90 minutes or so and hollered for it each time. (Yup, we're definitely done at two, thank you very much. No going back to those days!)

Liam (baby, baby Liam, baby Leo according to Sam and Jack) also generously slept through dinner while the rest of us chowed at our favorite local noisy Mexican cantina. Certainly nice of him don't ya think?!

So, while I didn't want to have the camera in the baby's face the whole day, I HAD to get a few while they were here. I'm just glad we'll have them around these parts a while so we can watch this little guy grow up.




























































No comments: