Saturday, May 16, 2009

Preschool mania

I had the pleasure of photographing the First United Methodist Church of Suwanee's preschool classes this year. The kids ranged in ages from 2 to 4 years old and were exceptionally well-behaved. My niece Shea came with me to serve as my photography assistant, and I'm so glad she did. I couldn't have done it without her. Phew!

It was an amazing learning experience for me on a variety of levels, most significantly a wonderful exercise in personality mapping. I only closely observe my two kids daily, so it was a hoot to see all these little kids with VERY different personalities. Sadly it was over in a snap, but the parents' reaction to the photos has been great. Here are some of my favorites. Thanks to Miss Tammy for being a wonderful host!



1 comment:

VizWiz said...

Nice work Tracy! I enjoy following your blog.