Saturday, May 16, 2009

My muse

Besides my own children, I think the little girl in this post is my next most photographed child. She is the daughter of our neighbors up the street, and I just love taking pictures of her - can you blame me? She's been my subject for photography classes, my recent preschool shoot and now here.

Nadira (5) is only about two weeks older than Sam, so of course I've already betrothed them in my head. Her mother, who I completely adore, also told me recently that Nadira listed Sam and Jack as two of her best friends in a little journal she keeps, so we're part-way there already. :)

Anyway, I was lucky enough to photograph the rest of her gorgeous family two weekends ago -- here are some of my faves.

Love the look on little Corey's face above. I don't think he's impressed.


My fave of the day. You can't buy these curls.

No comments: