Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sing it with me: "Sunday, in the park" or something like that

Today our Sunday School class - the Kennedy clan - no, not that one, held its Spring picnic at our neighborhood park. It was a picture perfect day in suburban Atlanta, and a great day for some fellowship. We're still relatively new to our church (just over 1 year), but in that short time we have made some wonderful friends and have been blessed many times over with their laughter (lots of that), support and spirit.

These dear people are engineers, teachers, lawyers, event planners, reporters, business owners, church leaders, devoted mommies and daddies, support systems for each other and amazing examples for their communities. No task too small, no favor too big for this group - something that continues to impress me.

Bill and I are thankful everyday that God has carried us back to Suwanee and that these wonderful people and their children are in our lives.




1 comment:

patty said...

what happened to Jack's eye? I've started my other blog:
www.welcometopattyville.blogspot.com

wish you'd get a button for your blog so I could add it to mine