Sunday, March 8, 2009

Gotta love Atlanta in the Spring

Today we visited the UGA campus for a Diamond Dawg baseball game. Although I have no photo evidence that we were actually there for the game, I did come home with a wicked farmer tan (burn) and pink lemonade stain on my white shirt from when Jack wiped his mouth on me in the third inning. Nice.

Anyway, today was one of those gorgeous Sundays in ATL (75ish and sunny), so a jaunt to Athens seemed like the perfect choice - particularly since just last weekend we had hail and snow and the biggest flakes I'd ever seen in my life. (My kids were not as easily impressed: Been there, done that Mom - we were born in PA remember?). Below are a few shots from the day, including my favorite part of the university - North Campus.

Pre-game
Post-game


1 comment:

Unknown said...

omg, photo #2 just became my latest desktop background. too cute!