Sunday, February 15, 2009

Family Time

This weekend Bill, the boys, my niece Shea and I went to visit Bill's sister (Shea's mom) and family in a little town outside of Columbia, SC. Basically, we've been hanging out, watching movies, making yummy desserts and laughing -- mostly at me. It's been fun just sitting around and being with each other (I worked too, but managed to tear myself away at least for today.)

Patty and Steve moved from Roswell, GA, shortly after this past Thanksgiving, and we miss having them closer. We were lucky to have them so close for about 9 months, but Steve was called to lead a church in this tiny town so of course we support him/them whole-heartedly. They're lucky to have him.

So today, we visited a little state park for some outside time. While the boys played, I snapped these shots, then ambushed everyone on this waterside swing. Luckily, there were no gators lurking nearby. (All black and white this time - sorta just happened.)





No comments: