Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sweet Nadira

I borrowed my neighbor's daughter the other day to complete an assignment for my photography class. While the assignment focused on different types of light, all I really wanted to do was get this child on camera. She, as you can see, is absolutely stunning. Wouldn't you kill for that hair or heart-shaped face? I can only imagine what she'll look like in 15 years. I'm sure we'll still know them because I've hand-picked her to marry Sam. They are only a few weeks apart so it's perfect! I can see it now: high-school romance, prom, promise rings when they go off to college. Ahhhhh, bliss. I'll just have to get over her father roots for the Redskins. Would you believe he and his lovely wife actually showed up to our Eagles playoff gathering in Redskins jerseys?? To our house? That's guts, man. In the end though I had Corey singing "Fly Eagles Fly." I just hope we can sing that song again this weekend. One game at a time. At any rate, below are some of my faves from the quickie photo shoot. I was all about the close up. With any luck, I'll have the rest of the family for your perusal in the spring.





No comments: