Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ten-month old boys are fun to chase

I was reminded of this yesterday during my shoot with the Harveys. I spent most of my time chasing their youngest around the room with my camera - a gadget he was infinitely interested in, particularly my flash diffuser. And, at one point I actually thought I was going to witness his first steps right along with his parents, grandparents and big brother. But, no such luck - just some really good "standing."

Below are some of my favorites, including one of Sam trying to escape from the house when we were done.

Yes, I know it's just hands, but there was something special about how they were all connected.

1 comment:

patty said...

These are really, really good. I love the one with just the hands...that connection is what a family is all about!