Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008

A toy factory exploded in our house. I think I've finally located both boys underneath all the wrapping paper, bows and boxes of AAA batteries. Have you found yours yet?

We traveled for the holiday and endured what I'm sure everyone else did who ventured out - traffic, long lines and family drama. At least gas is cheaper, and we got to visit sunny Florida for the effort. We even managed to stop at the only Burger King whose Playland was closed along I-75. Jack wasn't impressed.

What can I say? A lot of wrapping for 8 1/2 minutes of fury. Maybe Sam and Jack will slow down next year. Beautiful Finnegan - Dad's sweet but crazy Wheaton Terrier
The cousin posse - Sam (4 3/4), Kara Lee (12), Connor (7), Pamela (11) and Jack (3)

Fireman Sam


Note: Family drama happily over since original posting. :) Let's do it again next year!

1 comment:

patty said...

adorable, as always. Cannot wait to see you guys tomorrow!!