Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fall Fun

We moved to our new house in Georgia a year ago this month, and we've been blessed with the most wonderful neighbors. Exhibit A - the Wearnes and their three adorable children, one of which (middle child Charlotte), Sam and Jack will eventually fight over. This high school choral director/piano teacher extraordinaire and state education department professional (sorry Eric, not sure what exactly you do) make the cutest couple - alas my sister's age, so again I'm old. But, besides that, they and others in the neighborhood and at our new church have made Bill and I feel so welcomed and "part of the group." We've really enjoyed getting to know this family better, and of course, I was super anxious to get these kids digitized.

"We have friends in GA," Bill and I often say to each other because of folks like the Wearnes. Don't get me wrong, I can never replace my PA friends, but this is the suburban soccer mom/dad lifestyle - as cliche as it might sound - we had hoped to luck into when we moved to Suwanee. And, thankfully we got exactly what we wanted - in spades.




No comments: