Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Here's Tracy . . .

Okay, so from the below post and my given moniker of "photographer" in the name of this blog, I'm guessing it's not quite a leap to get the gist of what I'm trying to do here. I have to admit, I'm a little nervous about calling myself a "photographer," but "photographer, only if you like my work" just doesn't sing. :)

I hope this is the beginning of a new path for me. Don't freak out mom - I haven't quit my job. My day job, profession and career (public relations), has been too good to me to chunk it. I will, however, continue to plug away at my passion for photography (finally discovered after all this time) and let my day job pay the bills.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please come back often. I'll try to update it regularly with new photos and posts as quickly as I can. Don't be shy to offer comments or critiques as well.

No comments: